The audio visual team is seeking helpers to operate the sound board, computers and camera. You will be trained in how our system works. Help is needed in both the 8:30 am and 11:00 am worship services. You will be joining a team of other volunteers. The more volunteers available the easier it is to rotate the serving schedules. Many hands make light work. Please contact the church office if you are interested.
Director of Music Ministry (Part-Time)
Bethel United Methodist Church, a caring and welcoming multicultural congregation, seeks a part-time Director of Music Ministries. This spiritual leader will be an instrument of God using their gifts to assist spiritual growth through music and arts. Responsibilities will be coordinating, planning, and implementing a comprehensive music ministry for the congregation and community, including adults, youth, and children. Currently, Bethel is meeting for one worship service at 11:00. There may be multiple worship services in the future, offered Sundays or on a week-day evening. Experience leading contemporary/praise, traditional and blended worship services and working with audio equipment will be helpful.
- Competent and proficient music background
- Proven leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a pleasant and professional demeanor in a diverse environment
- Experience in directing volunteers for chorus, choir, and band
- Present music of varying genres, including contemporary/praise, traditional, and gospel
- Coordinate music and arts with the weekly sermon
A Bachelor’s Degree in Music is preferred but not required.
Salary – $20,000 annual
References and a background check are required.
Please send your resume to the attention of:
Candy Thacker: email@example.com
For more information, please call:
Bethel United Methodist Church: 770-474-2570